Thursday, September 23, 2010

92 Days 'Til Christmas: Beribboned Holly

92 Days 'Til Christmas: Beribboned Holly

Cardmaker: Ellen Jarvis
aka: CardMonkey

Blogsite: cardmonkey-business.blogspot.com

Here is a very simple card that's been mostly printed using my HP Inkjet Printer, then embellished.

The pretty holly swirl comes from ClickArt Online, a program that is a fee-based subscription -- I highly recommend it!

The sentiment is a free font also found online.

I arranged the holly and type using Adobe Illustrator, and printed it on a premade white card. The ribbon is by Martha Stewart ... it has adhesive already applied on the back of the ribbon, so it's easy-peasy to apply! I Stickled the red berries of the holly. I love that teeny opening in the Stickle bottle to get those fine dots!

This card would be very easy to mass produce, and I think it has a wonderful, classy look to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment